Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux, 2007. "Why Me ? Siting a Locally Unwanted Public Good," Cahiers de recherche 07-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:wp2-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:3-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azacis, Helmuts & Gillman, Max, 2008. "Baltic Tax Reform," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2008/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2008.
- Stefan Bach & Giacomo Corneo & Viktor Steiner, 2008. "Effective Taxation of Top Incomes in Germany, 1992 - 2002," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 767, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lelkes, Orsolya & Benedek, Dora, 2007. "Assessment of income distribution and a hypothetical flat tax reform in Hungary," MPRA Paper 7304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsa Pilichowski & Edouard Turkisch, 2008. "Employment in Government in the Perspective of the Production Costs of Goods and Services in the Public Domain," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance, OECD Publishing 8, OECD Publishing.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Exiting a lawless state," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4520, The World Bank.
- Chris van Klaveren & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Henriette Maassen van den Brink, 2008. "A Public Good Version of the Collective Household Model: An Empirical Approach with an Application to British Household Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-018/3, Tinbergen Institute.