Report NEP-PBE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo, 2007. "Is a Flat Tax Feasible in a Grown-up Welfare State?," IZA Discussion Papers 3142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model," MPRA Paper 5824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serven, Luis, 2007. "Fiscal rules, public investment, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4382, The World Bank.
- Kene Boun My & Francois Cochard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "On the Acceptability of the Ambient Tax Mechanism: An Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Richard Bird & Eric Zolt, 2007. "Tax Policy in Emerging Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0707, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2007. "The Minnesota Income Tax Compliance Experiment: Replication of the Social Norms Experiment," MPRA Paper 5820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruud de Mooij, 2007. "Reinventing the Dutch tax-benefit system; exploring the frontier of the equity-efficiency trade-off," CPB Discussion Paper 88, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter & Radloff, Sarah. E., 2007. "Taxing owner-occupied housing: comparing the Netherlands to other European Union countries," MPRA Paper 5876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bargain O & Callan T, 2007. "Analysing The Effects Of Tax Benefit Reforms On Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- A. Gomez-Ibanez, Jose, 2007. "Alternatives to infrastructure privatization revisited : public enterprise reform from the1960s to the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4391, The World Bank.