Report NEP-PBE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "Incomplete Information in Tax Setting of Local Governments: a Theoretical Framework," Working Papers 295, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ben Lockwood & Michael Keen, 2007. "The Value-Added Tax: Its Causes and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 07/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Solanko, Laura, 2001. "Fiscal competition in a transition economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ricciuti, Roberto, 2007. "The quest for a fiscal rule: Italy, 1861-1998," POLIS Working Papers 86, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2007. "Capital Taxation and Ownership when Markets are Incomplete," NBER Working Papers 13390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Leigh & David Hauner & Michael Skaarup, 2007. "Ensuring Fiscal Sustainability in G-7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Really Promote Growth?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 810, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4853 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Coto-Martínez & Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2007. "Optimal taxation with imperfect competition and aggregate returns to specialization," Working Papers 2007-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ivan Tchakarov & Roland Straub, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of a Change in the Composition of Public Spending: A DSGE Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Louis Levy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "Individual Responsibility and the Funding of Collective Goods," Working Papers 0718, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Michael Keen, 2007. "VAT Attacks!," IMF Working Papers 07/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Documentos de Trabajo 234, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Vihanto, Martti, 2000. "Tax Evasion in a Transition from Socialism to Capitalism: The Psychology of the Social Contract," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Javier Perote & Ulrich Schmidt & Malte Loos, 2007. "Selfish-biased conditional cooperation: On the decline of contributions in repeated public goods experiments," Kiel Working Papers 1376, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.