Report NEP-PBE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Abel, 2007. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuki Mochida, 2007. ""Local VAT in Japan: sustainable foundation for future"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-184, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nobuki Mochida, 2007. "Measuring Fiscal Needs: Japan's Experiences," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-511, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 2988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tenhofen, JÃ¶rn & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Does anticipation of government spending matter? Evidence from an expectation augmented VAR," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Martin B. Schmidt, 2007. "Structural Breaks in Public Infrastructure Investment in the U.S," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 55, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- MAHENC Philippe, 2006. "Lemons are Green: The Informative Role of a Pigovian Tax," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 06.05.198, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Group Formation," Working Papers 2007-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Terry McKinley, 2007. "Why Have Tax Reforms Hampered MDG Financing?," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 42, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2007. "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.