Report NEP-PBE-2005-06-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Maria Manuel Pinho, 2005. "The Political Economy of Portuguese Intergovernmental Grants," NIPE Working Papers 8/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- James X. Sullivan, 2005. "Welfare Reform, Saving, and Vehicle Ownership: Do Asset Limits and Vehicle Exemptions Matter?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-117, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Krishna Gopal Misra, 2005. "Non Cooperative Games: design of fictitious republic money for exchange control, banking and taxation," General Economics and Teaching 0506006, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Gordillo & Paul Lewin, 2005. "¿Pueden competir los pequeños productores mexicanos en el mundo actual?," Public Economics 0506010, EconWPA.
- Françoise Vasselin, 2005. "Les fondements économiques de la gratuité des biens et services informationnels. Financement indirect et investissement en gratuité," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Rational Addiction, Tax Revenues and Tobacco Control," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).