Report NEP-PBE-2005-06-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda GonÃ§alves Veiga & Maria Manuel Pinho, 2005. "The Political Economy of Portuguese Intergovernmental Grants," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 8/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- James X. Sullivan, 2005. "Welfare Reform, Saving, and Vehicle Ownership: Do Asset Limits and Vehicle Exemptions Matter?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 05-117, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Krishna Gopal Misra, 2005. "Non Cooperative Games: design of fictitious republic money for exchange control, banking and taxation," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0506006, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Gordillo & Paul Lewin, 2005. "Â¿Pueden competir los pequeÃ±os productores mexicanos en el mundo actual?," Public Economics, EconWPA 0506010, EconWPA.
- FranÃ§oise Vasselin, 2005. "Les fondements Ã©conomiques de la gratuitÃ© des biens et services informationnels. Financement indirect et investissement en gratuitÃ©," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) r05037, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Rational Addiction, Tax Revenues and Tobacco Control," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).