Report NEP-PBE-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindbeck, Assar & Niepelt, Dirk, 2004. "Improving the SGP: Taxes and Delegation Rather than Fines," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 733, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Persson , Mats & Persson , Torsten & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2004. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Solution," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 734, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & SjÃ¶gren, Tomas, 2005. "Environmental Policy and Product Specialization," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 653, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005. "Optimal Taxation with Endogenous Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 11185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein & Efraim Sadka, 2005. "Corporate Taxation and Bilateral FDI with Threshold Barriers," NBER Working Papers 11196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Reis MourÃ£o, 2005. "Elasticities of Regional and Local Administrations Expenditures - the Portuguese case," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Christopher J. Ellis & Oguzhan C. Dincer & Glenn R. Waddell, 2005. "Corruption, Decentralization and Yardstick Competition," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2005-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2006.
- GÃ¡bor OrbÃ¡n & GyÃ¶rgy SzapÃ¡ry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner & Mauro F. Guillen, 2004. "International Coercion, Emulation and Policy Diffusion: Market-Oriented Infrastructure Reforms, 1977-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-713, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.