Report NEP-PBE-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "Migration Incentives and Taxation: Do Marginal Taxes Matter?," Economics Working Papers 2004-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "On the Possibility and Desirability of Taxing E-Commerce," Economics Working Papers 2004-8, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Josef Honerkamp & Stefan Moog & Bernd Raffelhüeschen, 2004. "Earlier Or Later: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Bringing Forward an Already Announced Tax Reform," Public Economics 0409012, EconWPA.
- António Afonso & Mariana Santos, 2004. "Public Tertiary Education Expenditure in Portugal: a Non-Parametric Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers 2004/05, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Caroline M. Hoxby & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2004. "Robin Hood and His Not-So-Merry Plan: Capitalization and the Self-Destruction of Texas' School Finance Equalization Plan," NBER Working Papers 10722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel ST. Aubyn & Álvaro Pina, 2004. "Comparing Macroeconomic Returns on human and Public Capital: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Case (1960-2001)," Working Papers 2004/07, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Rui Henrique Alves, 2004. "Europe: Looking for a New Model," FEP Working Papers 154, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Germa Bel & Anton Costas, 2004. "Do public sector reforms get rusty? An empirical analysis on privatization of solid waste collection," Public Economics 0409014, EconWPA.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "Preferential Taxation of E-Commerce: Imperfectly Competitive Retail Markets and Trade Costs," Economics Working Papers 2004-9, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Germa Bel & Antonio Miralles, 2004. "Machiavellian Taxation? The political economy of public service financing," Public Economics 0409013, EconWPA.