Report NEP-PBE-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey," Working Papers 2003.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laura Marsiliani & Thomas I. Renström, 2003. "Environmental Policy and Capital Movements: The Role of Government Commitment," Working Papers 2003.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2003. "The French Tax on Air Pollution: Some Preliminary Results on its Effectiveness," Working Papers 2003.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2003. "Induced Technological Change under Technology Competition," Working Papers 2003.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Bradford, 2004. "The X Tax in the World Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1264, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ertunc Alioglu & Can Erbil & Ferhan Salman, 2004. "Revealing TurkeyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Public Debt Burden: A Transparent Payments Approach," Public Economics, EconWPA 0409004, EconWPA.
- Can Erbil, 2004. "Trade Taxes Are Expensive," International Trade, EconWPA 0409002, EconWPA.
- Panu Poutvaara & Andreas Wagener, 2004. "Why is the Public Sector More Labor-Intensive? A Distortionary Tax Argument," CESifo Working Paper Series 1259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Hoel & Larry Karp, 1999. "Taxes and Quotas for a Stock Pollutant with Multiplicative Uncertainty," Working Papers 1999.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Taxing Land Rent in an Open Economy," Working Papers 2003.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.