Report NEP-PBE-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "On the Inefficiency of Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2004. "A Positive Theory of Government Debt," Macroeconomics 0408013, EconWPA, revised 12 Oct 2004.
- Horst Siebert, 2004. "Germany in the European Union: Economic Policy under Ceded Sovereignty," Kiel Working Papers 1217, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.