Report NEP-PBE-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo M. Engel & Alvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Could Higher Taxes Increase the Long-Run Demand for Capital?: Theory and Evidence for Chile," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm408, Yale School of Management.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2003. "The Impact of Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education Expenses," NBER Working Papers 9553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Capital Income Taxation in the Globalized World," NBER Working Papers 10630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Incentives and Information Exchange in International Taxation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2004-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Romano Piras, 2004. "Growth, Congestion of Public Goods, and Second-Best Optimal Policy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2003. "Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eren Inci, 2004. "A Model of R&D Tax Incentives," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 597, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2006.