Report NEP-PBE-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José Antonio Herce & Juan-José De Lucio, 2003. "Convergence in Social Protection Across EU Countries, 1970-1999," Economics Working Papers 018, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- K.P. Kannan & R. Mohan, 2004. "India's twelfth finance commission: A view from Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 354, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Braconier, Henrik & Forsfält, Tomas, 2004. "A New Method for Constructing a Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balance: the Case of Sweden," Working Paper 90, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2004. "Tax Distortion, Countervailing Subsidies and Income Redistribution," Departmental Discussion Papers 121, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2004. "The Legal Road To Replicating Silicon Valley," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp281, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Corruption And Bribery In The Nigerian Economy: An Empirical Investigation," Public Economics 0404006, EconWPA.
- Andrea Ciffolilli, 2004. "The Economics of Open Source Hijacking and Declining Quality of Digital Information Resources: A Case for Copyleft," Development and Comp Systems 0404008, EconWPA, revised 30 Apr 2004.
- Micklewright, John & Coudouel, Aline & Marnie, Sheila, 2004. "Targeting and Self-Targeting in a New Social Assistance Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 1112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).