Report NEP-PBE-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Young & Daniel Levy & Matthew Higgins, 2004. "Many Types of Human Capital and Many Roles in U.S. Growth: Evidence from County-Level Educational Attainment Data," Public Economics, EconWPA 0403002, EconWPA.
- Abhijit Sengupta & Yair Tauman, 2004. "Inducing Efficiency in Oligopolistic Markets with Increasing Returns to Scale," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 04-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Marja Appelman & Joeri Gorter & Mark Lijesen & Richard Venniker & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Equal rules or equal opportunities? Demystifying level playing field," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 34, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Erling HolmÃ¸y & Birger StrÃ¸m & Tom Wennemo, 2004. "Population ageing and fiscal sustainability: An integrated micro-macro analysis of required tax changes," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 367, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Frederick VAN DER PLOEG, 2004. "DO SOCIAL POLICIES HARM EMPLOYMENT? Second-best effects of taxes and benefits on labor markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/11, European University Institute.
- Simon Clark & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Stable Partnerships, Matching, and Local Public Goods," ESE Discussion Papers 82, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Akhmedov Akhmed & Orlov Evgeniy, 2004. "Can Government Paternalism Prevent Credit Market Failure?," EERC Working Paper Series 04-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dahlberg, Matz & MÃ¶rk, Eva & Ã…gren, Hanna, 2004. "Do Politiciansâ€™ Preferences Correspond to those of the Voters? An Investigation of Political Representation," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2004:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worral, 2004. "Unemployment Insurance under Moral Hazard and Limited Commitment: Public versus Private Provision," ESE Discussion Papers 95, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Simon Clark & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Samuelson Machines and the Optimal Public-Private Mix," ESE Discussion Papers 83, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.