Report NEP-PBE-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2003. "Income Taxation, Old Age Pensions and Disability Benefits," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 616, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wil:wileco:193 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Creedy, 2003. "The Excess Burden of Taxation and Why it (Approximately) Quadruples When the Tax Rate Doubles," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/29, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Roma, 2003. "Energy, Money and Pollution," Department of Economics University of Siena 410, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eric Hansen, 2003. "Three Policy Options for Crown Financial Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/30, New Zealand Treasury.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Gumus, Gulcin, 2003. "Dynamic Modeling of the SSDI Application Timing Decision: The Importance of Policy Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Gumus, Gulcin, 2003. "Option Value and Dynamic Programming Model Estimates of Social Security Disability Insurance Application Timing," IZA Discussion Papers 941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Goerke, Laszlo, 2003. "Fiscal Policy, Economic Integration and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).