Report NEP-PBE-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Spataro, 2002. "New Tools in Micromodeling Retirement Decisions: Overview and Applications to the Italian Case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 109, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dr Ken Coghill, 2003. "Towards Governance for Uncertain Times: Joining up Public, Business and Civil Society Sectors," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp269, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Fiscal Policy in a Stochastic Model of Endogenous Growth with Congestion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 162, Society for Computational Economics.
- Claudio Weber Abramo, 2003. "A short note on the prisoner’s dilemma as applied to public procurement," Public Economics 0310004, EconWPA.
- Wildasin, David, 2003. "Fiscal Policy, Human Capital, and Canada-US Labor Market Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DUDLEY, Leonard & WITT, Ulrich, 2003. "Yesterday’s Games: Contingency Learning and the Growth of Public Spending, 1890-1938," Cahiers de recherche 2003-20, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of Globalization on Taxes and Social Policy – an Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Public Economics 0310002, EconWPA, revised 27 Feb 2004.
- Robert Dur & Klaas Staal, 2003. "National Interference in Local Public Good Provision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ferran Sancho, 2003. "Una estimaci? del coste marginal en bienestar del sistema impositivo en Espa?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 592.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Matthews & Okomboli Ong'ong'a, 2003. "Why Punish: Social Reciprocity and the Enforcement of Prosocial Norms," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0213r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.