Report NEP-PBE-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Spataro, 2002. "New Tools in Micromodeling Retirement Decisions: Overview and Applications to the Italian Case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics 109, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dr Ken Coghill, 2003. "Towards Governance for Uncertain Times: Joining up Public, Business and Civil Society Sectors," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp269, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Fiscal Policy in a Stochastic Model of Endogenous Growth with Congestion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics 162, Society for Computational Economics.
- Claudio Weber Abramo, 2003. "A short note on the prisoner’s dilemma as applied to public procurement," Public Economics, EconWPA 0310004, EconWPA.
- Wildasin, David, 2003. "Fiscal Policy, Human Capital, and Canada-US Labor Market Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DUDLEY, Leonard & WITT, Ulrich, 2003. "Yesterday’s Games: Contingency Learning and the Growth of Public Spending, 1890-1938," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2003-20, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of Globalization on Taxes and Social Policy – an Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Public Economics, EconWPA 0310002, EconWPA, revised 27 Feb 2004.
- Robert Dur & Klaas Staal, 2003. "National Interference in Local Public Good Provision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 03-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ferran Sancho, 2003. "Una estimaci? del coste marginal en bienestar del sistema impositivo en Espa?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 592.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Matthews & Okomboli Ong'ong'a, 2003. "Why Punish: Social Reciprocity and the Enforcement of Prosocial Norms," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0213r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.