Report NEP-PBE-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 2, Nottingham University Business School.
- Gonzï¿½lez, Patrick, 2003. "Optimal Assignment of Liabilities," Cahiers de recherche, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique 0305, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique.
- Lindhe, Tobias & SÃ¶dersten, Jan & Ã–berg, Ann, 2003. "Economic Effects of Taxing Different Organizational Forms under a Dual Income Tax," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2003:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2003. "Capital Tax Incidence: Fisherian Impressions from the Time Series," NBER Working Papers 9916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:01-09e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:02-01e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Zwart, G., 2003. "The Liberalized Dutch Green Electricity Market: Lessons from a Policy Experiment," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2003-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:02-05e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:01-12e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:01-13e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Benz & Bruno S. Frey, . "Corporate Governance: What can we Learn from Public Governance?," IEW - Working Papers 166, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Coe, P.J. & Pesaran, M.H. & Vahey, S.P., 2003. "Scope for Cost Minimization in Public Debt Management: the Case of the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0338, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.