Report NEP-PBE-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Tulip, 2000. "Do minimum wages raise the NAIRU?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:1999-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. V. Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "The declining volatility of U.S. employment: was Arthur Burns right?," International Finance Discussion Papers 677, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roger B. Myerson, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Constitutions," Discussion Papers 1291, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:1999-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-019a is not listed on IDEAS anymore