Report NEP-PBE-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignacio Lago Peñas & Santiago Lago Peñas, . "Economic Voting y Elecciones Generales en España: Un Análisis con Datos de Panel, 1982-1996," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 75, FEDEA.
- Zhuravskaya Ekatherina, 2000. "Incentives to Provide Local Public Goods: Fiscal Federalism, Russian Style," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 99-15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- James M. Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2000. "The Distributional Burden of Taxing Estates and Unrealized Capital Gains at the Time of Death," NBER Working Papers 7811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Private Interests and Government Policy in a Global World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 00-051/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2000. "Collective Choice and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 7802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe De Donder & Jean Hindriks, 2000. "The Politics of Progressive Income Taxation with Incentive Effects," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 416, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Catenaro & Patrizio Tirelli, 2000. "Reconsidering The Pros and Cons of Fiscal Policy Co-ordination in a Monetary Union: Should We Set Public Expenditure Targets ?," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0002, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jean Hindriks, 2000. "Is There a Demand for Income Tax Progressivity?," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 415, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.