Report NEP-PBE-1998-04-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Borjas, 1998. "The Economic Progress of Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 6506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1998. "Properties of actuarially-fair and pay-as-you-go health insurance schemes for the elderly. An OLG model approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 231, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Lennart, 1998. "The Structure of the Tax-system and the Estimation of Labor Supply Models," Working Papers in Economics 1, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Dora L. Costa, 1998. "The Wage and the Length of the Work Day: From the 1890s to 1991," NBER Working Papers 6504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.