Report NEP-ORE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Ulrich Hounyo & Nour Meddahi, 2013. "Bootstrap inference for pre-averaged realized volatility based on non-overlapping returns," CREATES Research Papers 2013-07, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Luati, Alessandra, 2013. "The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications," MPRA Paper 45280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Lasak & Carlos Velasco, 2013. "Fractional cointegration rank estimation," CREATES Research Papers 2013-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Deockhyun Ryu, 2013. "Measuring the Speed of Convergence of Stock Prices: A Nonparametric and Nonlinear Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Kostikidou, Despoina, 2013. "Common stochastic trends and the Ricardian Equivalence in the OECD," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2013. "Forecasting daily and monthly exchange rates with machine learning techniques," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics, revised 26 Sep 2013.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Recurrence Plots for Detecting Financial Crisis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rama Cont & Adrien De Larrard, 2013. "Price Dynamics in a Markovian Limit Order Market," Post-Print hal-00552252, HAL.