Report NEP-ORE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takahisa Yokoi, 2011. "Efficient Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Normal but Heteroskedastic Disturbances," ERSA conference papers ersa10p536, European Regional Science Association.
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2012. "A new stationary game equilibrium induced by stochastic group evolution and rational Individual choice," MPRA Paper 40133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JoÃ£o Medeiros, 2012. "Stochastic debt simulation using VAR models and a panel fiscal reaction function â€“ results for a selected number of countries," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 459, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Optimal contract with private information on cost expectation and variability," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201228, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pablo Pincheira & Carlos Medel, 2012. "Forecasting Inflation With a Random Walk," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 669, Central Bank of Chile.