Report NEP-ORE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cerrato, Mario & Lo, Chia Chun & Skindilias, Konstantinos, 2011. "Adaptive Continuous time Markov Chain Approximation Model to General Jump-Diusions," SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) 2011-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaus Umlauf & Daniel Adler & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Structured Additive Regression Models: An R Interface to BayesX," Working Papers 2012-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Belyaev, Yuri & KristrÃ¶m, Bengt, 2012. "Two-step approach to Self-Selected Interval Data in Elicitation Surveys," CERE Working Papers 2012:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Fabian Y.R.P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Volatility of price indices for heterogeneous goods," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nakano, Makoto & Nguyen, Pascal, 2012. "Board size and corporate risk-taking: Further evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 38990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoni Bosch-DomÃ¨nech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring risk aversion with lists: A new bias," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 1210, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.