Report NEP-ORE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Belotti & Giuseppe Ilardi, 2012. "Consistent Estimation of the â€œTrueâ€ Fixed-effects Stochastic Frontier Model," CEIS Research Paper 231, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2012. "Estimating a Semiparametric Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model with a Dirichlet Process Mixture," Working Papers tecipa-453, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 285, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Optimal simulation schemes for L\'evy driven stochastic differential equations," Papers 1204.4877, arXiv.org.
- James Morley & Jeremy Piger & Pao-Lin Tien, 2012. "Reproducing Business Cycle Features: Are Nonlinear Dynamics a Proxy for Multivariate Information?," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo TerÃ¤svirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2012. "Unit roots, nonlinearities and structural breaks," CREATES Research Papers 2012-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Neil Shephard & Dacheng Xiu, 2012. "Econometric analysis of multivariate realised QML: efficient positive semi-definite estimators of the covariation of equity prices," Economics Series Working Papers 604, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.