Report NEP-ORE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Bazen & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Elitism and Stochastic Dominance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00576585, HAL.
- Charles S. Bos, 2011. "Relating Stochastic Volatility Estimation Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-049/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreasen, Martin, 2011. "How non-Gaussian shocks affect risk premia in non-linear DSGE models," Bank of England working papers 417, Bank of England.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2011. "On the optimal control of a linear neutral differential equation arising in economics," Working Papers halshs-00576770, HAL.
- Pierre Guerin & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "Markov-Switching MIDAS Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/03, European University Institute.