Report NEP-ORE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00576585 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles S. Bos, 2011. "Relating Stochastic Volatility Estimation Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-049/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreasen, Martin, 2011. "How non-Gaussian shocks affect risk premia in non-linear DSGE models," Bank of England working papers 417, Bank of England.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2011. "On the optimal control of a linear neutral differential equation arising in economics," Working Papers halshs-00576770, HAL.
- Pierre Guerin & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "Markov-Switching MIDAS Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/03, European University Institute.