Report NEP-ORE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Armstrong & Joern Meissner, 2010. "Railway Revenue Management: Overview and Models (Operations Research)," Working Papers, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University MRG/0019, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jul 2010.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero, 2010. "The Dynamics of the Informal Economy," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- A. M. Avdeenko, 2010. "Optimization of Financial Instrument Parcels in Stochastic Wavelet Model," Papers 1007.5413, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Sebastian Jaimungal & Matthew Lorig, 2010. "Spectral Decomposition of Option Prices in Fast Mean-Reverting Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1007.4361, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Ariel Pakes, 2010. "Alternative models for moment inequalities," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP21/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francisco PeÃ±aranda & Enrique Sentana, 2010. "A unifying approach to the empirical evaluation of asset pricing models," Economics Working Papers 1229, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Forecasting Nevada Gross Gaming Revenue and Taxable Sales Using Coincident and Leading Employment Indexes," Working Papers 201018, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.