Report NEP-ORE-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erhan Bayraktar & Constantinos Kardaras & Hao Xing, 2010. "Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models," Papers 1004.3299, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Heinen, Florian, 2010. "Evaluating a class of nonlinear time series models," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-445, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2010. "The Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibrium for Finite Games via Simulated Annealing," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Apr 2010.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Commutative Prospect Theory and Stopped Behavioral Processes for Fair Gambles," MPRA Paper 22342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2010. "A Note on Monotone Markov Processes," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.