Report NEP-ORE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation of Stochastic-Transition Markov-Switching Models for Business Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 1002, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Hospido, Laura, 2010. "Modelling Heterogeneity and Dynamics in the Volatility of Individual Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 4712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2010. "New methods of estimating stochastic volatility and the stock return," MPRA Paper 20303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Trockel, 2009. "An exact non-cooperative support for the sequential Raiffa solution," Working Papers 426, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Berman, Ron & Katona, Zsolt, 2010. "The Role of Search Engine Optimization in Search Rankings," MPRA Paper 20129, University Library of Munich, Germany.