Report NEP-ORE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heckman, James J. & Matzkin, Rosa & Nesheim, Lars, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Nonadditive Hedonic Models," IZA Discussion Papers 4329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Geweke & Gianni Amisano, 2009. "Optimal Prediction Pools," Working Paper Series 1017, European Central Bank.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "On Mental Transformations," MPRA Paper 16516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lavigne & Lawrence Schembri, 2009. "Strengthening IMF Surveillance: An Assessment of Recent Reforms," Discussion Papers 09-10, Bank of Canada.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Roberto A. De Santis & Antonin Aviat, 2009. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: Financial and Institutional Forces," Working Paper Series 1018, European Central Bank.