Report NEP-ORE-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleppe, Tore Selland & Skaug, Hans J., 2008. "Simulated maximum likelihood for general stochastic volatility models: a change of variable approach," MPRA Paper 12022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2008. "Bayesian Averaging over Many Dynamic Model Structures with Evidence on the Great Ratios and Liquidity Trap Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2008. "Exact optimal and adaptive inference in regression models under heteroskedasticity and non-normality of unknown forms," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we086027, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Pieter W. Jansen, 2008. "Beating the Random Walk: a Performance Assessment of Long-term Interest Rate Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.