Report NEP-ORE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaohong Chen & Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2008. "Copula-Based Nonlinear Quantile Autoregression," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 691, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luiza Badin & Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar, 2008. "Optimal Bandwidth Selection for Conditional Efficiency Measures: a Data-driven Approach," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2008/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Harvey, A. & Chakravarty, T., 2008. "Beta-t-(E)GARCH," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0840, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- In Choi & Eiji Kurozumi, 2008. "Model Selection Criteria for the Leads-and-Lags Cointegrating Regression," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-006, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Chris Stewart, 2008. "Is the consumption-income ratio stationary? Evidence from a nonlinear panel unit root test for OECD and non-OECD countries," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2008_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ekern, Steinar, 2008. "An Arbitrary Benchmark CAPM: One Additional Frontier Portfolio is Sufficient," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2008/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, 2008. "Incorporating Cost in Power Analysis for Three-Level Cluster Randomized Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 3753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).