Report NEP-OPM-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The euro and the geography of international debt flows," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- JosÃƒÂ© Anson & Mauro Boffa & Matthias Helble, 2014. "A Short-Run Analysis of Exchange Rates and International Trade with an Application to Australia, New Zealand, and Japan," Finance Working Papers 24048, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday & Mario J. Crucini, 2014. "Understanding Long-run Price Dispersion," Working Papers 1407, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Eswar Prasad, 2014. "Global Implications of the RenminbiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ascendance," Finance Working Papers 24046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang, Zhibai, 2014. "Is there a rule of thumb for absolute purchasing power parity to hold?," MPRA Paper 55338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2014. "Income Inequality, Trade and Financial Openness," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2014n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Andres Elberg, 2014. "Temporal Aggregation and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers, Facultad de EconomÃa y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales 53, Facultad de EconomÃa y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- SHIMIZU Junko & SATO Kiyotaka, 2014. "Abenomics, Yen Depreciation, Trade Deficit and Export Competitiveness (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).