Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horag Choi, 2013. "The Role of Establishment Heterogeneity in the Recovery from Sudden Stops," 2013 Meeting Papers 509, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bignon, Vincent & Breton, Régis & Rojas Breu, Mariana, 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12105, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dominik Groll, 2013. "Monetary Union and Macroeconomic Stabilization," Kiel Working Papers 1881, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2013. "Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy Choices in Emerging Market Economies," NBER Working Papers 19668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," IMK Working Paper 126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dungey, Mardi & Osborne, Denise, 2013. "International Transmissions to Australia: The Roles of the US and Euro Area," Working Papers 17208, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Yan Bai, 2013. "Demand shocks and open economy puzzles," 2013 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrés Fernández & Alessandro Rebucci & Martín Uribe, 2013. "Are Capital Controls Prudential? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 19671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirko Abbritti & Salvatore Dell'Erba & Antonio Moreno & Sergio Sola, 2013. "Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 13/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Klemm, 2013. "Growth Following Investment and Consumption-Driven Current Account Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective," IMK Working Paper 125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rakesh Mohan & Michael Debabrata Patra & Muneesh Kapur, 2013. "The International Monetary System: Where Are We and Where Do We Need to Go?," IMF Working Papers 13/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Martín Rapetti, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Some Observations on the Possible Channels," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.