Report NEP-OPM-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2013. "External Adjustment, Global Imbalances and Valuation Effects," NBER Working Papers 19240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Ivan Werning, 2013. "Slow Moving Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 19228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Galsband & Thomas Nitschka, 2013. "Currency excess returns and global downside market risk," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank 2013-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2013. "Sharing Risk Within and Across Countries: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201328, University of Turin.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Is the Relationship Between Prices and Exchange Rates Homogeneous?," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 13/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sophie-Charlotte Meyer & Ronald Schettkat, 2013. "Price Convergence in Euroland. Evidence from micro data without noise," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp13005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.