Report NEP-OPM-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2013. "The Future of the Currency Union," Working Paper Series rwp13-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Loukas Karabarbounis & Brent Neiman, 2013. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," NBER Working Papers 19136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2013. "Credit Ratings and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt during the Euro Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meier, Simone, 2013. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Transmission," Dynare Working Papers 26, CEPREMAP.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2013. "Carry Trade, Reserve Accumulation, and Exchange-Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 19098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Jade Vichyanond, 2012. "Multi-Product Firms and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 2012-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Eden, Maya, 2013. "International liquidity rents," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6462, The World Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2013. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro, 2013. "Brazil and the EU in the Global Economy," CEPS Papers 7722, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jamel Saadaoui & Jacques Mazier & Nabil Aflouk, 2013. "On the Determinants of Exchange Rate Misalignments," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00829460, HAL.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2013. "The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 19112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao, 2013. "How Did Exchange Rates Affect Employment in US Cities?," Working Papers 2013-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ming Chien Lo & James Morley, 2013. "Bayesian Analysis of Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Purchasing Power Parity Persistence Puzzle," Discussion Papers 2013-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Demiralp, Selva, 2013. "How did the Financial Crisis affect the Real Interest Rate Dynamics in Europe?," Working Papers 2072/211885, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.