Report NEP-OPM-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2013. "Capital Controls, Global Liquidity Traps and the International Policy Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 19091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Rouillard, 2013. "International Risk Sharing and Land Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 13-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," NBER Working Papers 19062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Daniel Schneider & Ine Van Robays, 2013. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Asset Prices," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1302, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Katherine A. Smith, 2013. "Financial Globalization, Financial Crises, and the External Portfolio Structure of Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 19072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan, 2013. "Public and private saving and the long shadow of macroeconomic shocks," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 2776, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2013. "World, Country, and Sector Factors in International Business Cycles," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 045, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Khan, Muhammad & Kebewar, Mazen & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," EconStor Preprints 73689, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- DREZE, Jacques & DURRE, Alain, 2013. "Fiscal integration and growth stimulation in Europe," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013013, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Niels Gilbert & Jeroen Hessel & Silvie Verkaart, 2013. "Towards a Stable Monetary Union: What Role for Eurobonds?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 379, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.