Report NEP-OPM-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda Goldberg & Cedric Tille, 2013. "A Bargaining Theory of Trade Invoicing and Pricing," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 08-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael U. & Laubach, Thomas, 2013. "The expectations-driven US current account," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 10/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Adam, Klaus & Grill, Michael, 2013. "Optimal sovereign default," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 09/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- William D. Craighead & Pao-Lin Tien, 2013. "Nominal Shocks and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Two Centuries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2013-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Simone Meier, 2013. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Transmission," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank 2013-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Yuliya Lovcha, 2013. "The PPP Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence Using a Multivariate Long-Memory Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2013. "Imperfect Mobility Of Labor Across Sectors: A Reappraisal Of The Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2013-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Kühnlenz, Markus, 2013. "China's role in global inflation dynamics," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 07/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fung, Kwok-Chiu & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Ng, Francis, 2013. "International Price Dispersion and Market Segmentation in Japan and the United States: Theory and Empirics," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 417, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Syed Abul, Basher, 2013. "Regional Initiative in the Gulf Arab States: The Search for a Common Currency," MPRA Paper 46486, University Library of Munich, Germany.