Report NEP-OPM-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Cavallo & Brent Neiman & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Currency Unions, Product Introductions, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 18563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Alexander Popov, 2012. "On the Link Between the Volatility and Skewness of Growth," NBER Working Papers 18556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2012. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," NBER Working Papers 18536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Finance Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kristina Spantig, 2012. "International monetary policy spillovers in an asymmetric world monetary system - The United States and China," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena 2012-33, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kenta Yamada & Misako Takayasu & Hideki Takayasu, 2012. "Free Lunch! Arbitrage Opportunities in the Foreign Exchange Markets," NBER Working Papers 18541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2012. "Business Cycles, International Trade and Capital Flows: Evidence from Latin America," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1254, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting," Working Papers, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting 2012-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Sophie Brana & Marie-Louise Djigbenou & Stéphanie Prat, 2012. "Global excess liquidity and asset prices in emerging countries: a pvar approach," Larefi Working Papers, Larefi, UniversitÃ© Bordeaux 4 1203, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?," Discussion Papers, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics 327, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Udaibir S. Das & Maria A. Oliva & Takahiro Tsuda, 2012. "ï»¿Sovereign Risk : A Macro-Financial Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Canofari Paolo & Marini Giancarlo & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "The sustainability of monetary unions. Can the Euro survive?," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0094, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.