Report NEP-OPM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Fiscal shocks in a two sector open economy with endogenous markups," Working Papers of BETA 2012-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2012. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," Working Papers 2012-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2012. "Value-Added Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "Was unofficial dollarisation/euroisation an amplifier of the 'Great Recession' of 2007-09 in emerging economies," Working Paper Series 1473, European Central Bank.
- Frédéric Olland, 2012. "Asymmetries with R&D-Driven Growth and Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2012-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Purchasing power parity theory in three East Asian economies: New evidence," MPRA Paper 42159, University Library of Munich, Germany.