Report NEP-OPM-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco A. Hernandez Vega, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Variations, Nontraded Goods and Disaggregated CPI Data," Working Papers 2012-05, Banco de México.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Edwards, Sebastian & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2012. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bq3246m, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2012. "Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEP Discussion Papers dp1161, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2012. "Financial Sector Ups and Downs and the Real Sector: Up by the Stairs and Down by the Parachute," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt81p0j667, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through in the Euro area: New evidence from smooth transition models," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2012. "The Financial Trilemma in China and a Comparative Analysis with India," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2xn3238g, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P., 2012. "Nonlinear exchange rate pass-through in timber products: the case of oriented strand board in Canada and the United States," MPRA Paper 40834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael A. Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Quality pricing-to-market," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2012. "Is Monetary Policy in an Open Economy Fundamentally Different?," Working Papers 449, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.