Report NEP-OPM-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunther Schnabl & Stephan Freitag, 2012. "Determinants of Global and Intra-European Imbalances," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 25-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mario J. Crucini & Anthony Landry, 2012. "Accounting for real exchange rates using micro-data," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 108, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real effective exchange rates for 178 countries: A new database," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1210, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Fernando Borraz & Alberto Cavallo & Roberto Rigobon & Leandro Zipitría, 2012. "Distance and Political Boundaries: Estimating Border Effects under Inequality Constraints," NBER Working Papers 18122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiago C. Berriel & Saroj Bhattarai, 2012. "Hedging against the government: a solution to the home asset bias puzzle," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 113, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from smooth transition models," MPRA Paper 39258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Gubler & Christoph Sax, 2012. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and the Real Exchange Rate," Working papers 2012/08, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "The world is not enough! Small open economies and regional dependence," Working Papers 0005, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Andreas Bachmann, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to various price indices: empirical estimation using vector error correction models," Diskussionsschriften dp1205, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Pippenger, John, 2012. "What Covered Interest Parity Implies about the Theory of Uncovered Interest Parity," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0zk6t2hj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Enrique Alberola & Aitor Erce & José Maria Serena, 2012. "International reserves and gross capital flows: dynamics during financial stress," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 110, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2012. "International Knowledge Diffusion and the Comparative Advantage of Nations," Working Paper Series rwp12-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.