Report NEP-OPM-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent R. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2012. "Debt Overhangs: Past and Present," NBER Working Papers 18015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Jehan, Zainab & Mouratidis, Kostas, 2012. "Asymmetric monetary policy rules for open economies: Evidence from four countries," MPRA Paper 37401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Nitschka, 2012. "Banking sector's international interconnectedness: Implications for consumption risk sharing in Europe," Working Papers 2012-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Aki-Hiro Sato, 2012. "Segmentation analysis on a multivariate time series of the foreign exchange rates," Papers 1205.0336, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Versailles, 2012. "Market Intergration and Border Effects in Eastern Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.