Report NEP-OPM-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2011. "Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2011. "World Technology Shocks and the Real Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," TSE Working Papers 11-261, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Matthias Gubler & Christoph Sax, 2011. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect Reversed: New Evidence from OECD Countries," Working papers 2011/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gondo, Rocio & Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Dedollarization and financial robustness," Working Papers 2011-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Kubota, Megumi, 2011. "Assessing real exchange rate misalignments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5925, The World Bank.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2011. "Estimating Intra Country and Cross Country Purchasing Power Parities from Household Expenditure Data Using Single Equation and Complete Demand Systems Approach: India and Vietnam," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 34-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Razmi, Arslan, 2012. "The Exchange Rate, Diversification, and Distribution in a Modified Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods," ADBI Working Papers 337, Asian Development Bank Institute.