Report NEP-OPM-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Financial Flows, Financial Crises, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 8611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 2. The Demand for Safe Assets in Emerging Economies and Global Imbalances: New Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 903, OECD Publishing.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2011. "Role Reversal in Global Finance," IZA Discussion Papers 6032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2011. "Financial sector ups and downs and the real sector : big hindrance, little help," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5860, The World Bank.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Exchange Rate Exposure under Liquidity Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 1107, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2011. "Globalization and Volatility under Alternative Trade Structures," KIER Working Papers 791, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2011. "Land-price dynamics and macroeconomic fluctuations," Working Paper Series 2011-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2011. "Should Easier Access to International Credit Replace Foreign Aid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).