Report NEP-OPM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," NBER Working Papers 17252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2011. "What's Next for the Dollar?," NBER Working Papers 17260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cedric TILLE, 2011. "Sailing through this Storm? Capital Flows in Asia during the Crisis," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 202011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bussière, M. & Chudik, A. & Mehl, A., 2011. "How have global shocks impacted the real effective exchange rates of individual euro area countries since the euro's creation?," Working papers, Banque de France 336, Banque de France.
- Marcin Kolasa & Giovanni Lombardo, 2011. "Financial frictions and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 91, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers, HAL hal-00611862, HAL.
- William D. Craighead & David R. Hineline, 2011. "As the Current Account Turns: Disaggregating the Effects of Current Account Reversals in Industrial Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2011-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Sarno, Lucio & Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian, 2011. "Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nils Jannsen & Melanie Klein, 2011. "The International Transmission of Euro Area Monetary Policy Shocks," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lopez, C. & Murray, C J. & Papell, D H., 2011. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in DF-GLS Regressions and the PPP Puzzle," Working papers, Banque de France 338, Banque de France.