Report NEP-OPM-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebecca Hellerstein, 2011. "Global bond risk premiums," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 499, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fadi Hassan, 2011. "The Penn-Belassa-Samuelson Effect in Developing Countries: Price and Income Revisited," CEP Discussion Papers dp1056, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Damiano Sandri, 2011. "Precautionary Savings and Global Imbalances in World General Equilibrium," IMF Working Papers 11/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 125, Bank of Greece.
- Marina Azzimonti & Matthew Talbert, 2011. "Partisan cycles and the consumption volatility puzzle," Working Papers 11-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jaewoo Lee & H. Takizawa & David Hauner, 2011. "In Which Exchange Rate Models Do Forecasters Trust?," IMF Working Papers 11/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances: a demand orientated approach," GEMF Working Papers 2011-12, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.