Report NEP-OPM-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00593674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirokazu Ishise, 2011. "The World Has More Than Two Countries: Implications of Multi- Country International Real Business Cycle Models," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhang, Haiping, 2011. "International Capital Flows and Aggregate Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 8400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meller, Barbara, 2011. "The two-sided effect of financial globalization on output volatility," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2011. "Exchange Rates in Emerging Countries: Eleven Empirical Regularities from Latin America and East Asia," NBER Working Papers 17074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Marchiori, 2011. "Demographic Trends and International Capital Flows in an Integrated World," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members," Working Papers 11-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Economic growth and the balance-ofpayments constraint: The case of the Spanish regions, 1988-2008," Working Papers 11-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.