Report NEP-OPM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rua, Gisela, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 278, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arnoldo Lopez Marmolejo, 2011. "Effects of a Free Trade Agreement on the Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices," Working Papers 1102, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Stéphane Auray & Beatriz de Blas & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Ramsey Policies in a Small Open Economy with Sticky Prices and Capital," Working Papers 1115, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Gianluca Benigno & Hande Küçük-Tuger, 2011. "Portfolio Allocation and International Risk Sharing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1048, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael & Laubach, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run growth expectations and 'global imbalances'," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Dées, Stéphane & Zorell, Nico, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation: disentangling trade and financial linkages," Working Paper Series 1322, European Central Bank.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2010. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico´s Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 583, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Mohr, Matthias & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 1323, European Central Bank.
- Gus, Garita & Chen, Zhou, 2011. "Averting Currency Crises: The Pros and Cons of Financial Openness," MPRA Paper 30218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Burstein & Marc J. Melitz, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 16960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2011. "Firm dynamics, job turnover, and wage distributions in an open economy," Working Papers 2011-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.