Report NEP-OPM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lian An & Jian Wang, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mária Vojtková, 2011. "Role of the U.S. Dollar in International Financial System," EAPG Working Paper Series, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava 002, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2010. "Interest Rate Rules, Endogenous Cycles, and Chaotic Dynamics in Open Economies," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 171, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "U.S. trade and inventory dynamics," Working Papers 11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert Kollmann & Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Mueller, 2011. "Global banking and international business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael Artis & George Chouliarakis & Pkg Harischandra, 2011. "Business Cycle Synchronization Since 1880," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 153, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Harms, Philipp & Hoffmann, Mathias & Ortseifer, Christina, 2010. "The home bias in equities and distribution costs," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2010,24, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sposi, Michael J., 2010. "Trade Barriers and the Price of Nontradables Relative to Tradables," MPRA Paper 28385, University Library of Munich, Germany.