Report NEP-OPM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Patrick A. PINTUS, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2010. "Why Have Economic Reforms in Mexico Not Generated Growth?," NBER Working Papers 16580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2010. "Theories of Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," NBER Working Papers 16562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beatriz de Blas & Katheryn Russ, 2010. "Understanding Markups in the Open Economy under Bertrand Competition," NBER Working Papers 16587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2010. "A Simple Model of the Relationship Between Productivity, Saving and the Current Account," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 816, OECD Publishing.
- Marios Zachariadis, 2010. "Immigration and International Prices," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Philippe Andrade & Marios Zachariadis, 2010. "Trends in International Prices," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhima Kenza, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2012.
- Alexandra Peter, 2010. "Bilateral Trade, Openness and Asset Holdings," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "External imbalances in a monetary union. Does the Lawson doctrine apply to Europe?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Machikita, Tomohiro, 2010. "Globalization and productivity : a survey of firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 252, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).