Report NEP-OPM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2010. "The effects of news about future productivity on international relative prices: an empirical investigation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 64, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard Frensch & Achim Schmillen, 2010. "Can we identify Balassa-Samuelson effects with measures of product variety?," Working Papers 288, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Deconstructing the International Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 10/239, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "On the Distributive Effects of Terms of Trade Shocks," IMF Working Papers 10/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2010. "Emerging Floaters: pass-throughs and (some) new commodity currencies," Working Papers Series 224, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Thomas Helbling & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Raju Huidrom, 2010. "Do Credit Shocks Matter? A Global Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/261, International Monetary Fund.
- To Dieu-Hang & Tom Kompas, 2010. "Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from a New Testing Procedure in the Nonlinear Modified ESTAR Framework," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec10-02, International and Development Economics.
- Martin Uebele, 2010. "Identifying International Business Cycles in Disaggregate Data: Germany, France and Great Britain," CQE Working Papers 1610, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Sérgio F. Meyrelles-Filho & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td411, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Andreas Steiner, 2010. "Contagious Policies: An Analysis of Spatial Interactions Among Countries’ Capital Account Policies," Working Papers 80, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.