Report NEP-OPM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Holinski & Robert Vermeulen, 2010. "The International Wealth Channel: A Global Error-Correcting Analysis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2010-05-r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2010. "Real Exchange Rates and Real Interest Differentials: The Case of a Transitional Economy - Cambodia," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 08-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2010. "International Transmission of Monetary Shocks in a Ricardian World," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 17-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment," Working Papers 2010-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.